4/21/2008

FINAL WORD ON BOOKS

Just to recap everything about the printing of my novel, The Inside:

I have done another print run of 100 copies. (Curently 88 remaining)
I really hope you folks buy them, because my older brother fronted the money, and he has been known to collect his debts By Any Means Necessary. Let's just say when people call him "Old Hammer Toes" they're not referring to a podiatrical condition...

So, here's the deal. Books are 14$ each. Shipping overseas is possible, but costs 12$ instead of 3$ for US shipping.

INFOMERCIAL TYPE BONUS ITEM!

If you order now, or whenever you feel like ordering, you'll receive not only a copy of the hit semi-autobiographical romance/psychological thriller The Inside, you'll also receive a FREE BONUS copy of the hit album Dead Children, by the hit Seattle group Isaac Marion's Moon Colony!

A FIVE DOLLAR VALUE! YOURS -- FREE!



AND...



ONE LOW PRICE!



Ahem. So, that's the scoop. To find out more about The Inside and read the first 90 pages, go HERE

To just go ahead and buy it, go HERE


NOTE----If you want your copy signed, please email me and let me know! I won't be signing anything unless you specifically ask for that graffiti.




7 comments:

  1. when I order the book, which should be soon. I'll make sure to note that I don't want you to send me your cd.. I have it already and I'd feel bad to get another one since it costs you money to get them made.

    :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Do you think this print will last 'till May 10th?

    If you think it will, i'll ask my girlfriend to buy me one copy as an anniversary present.

    ReplyDelete
  3. when will those start shipping? thx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I finished reading the book, but I'm such an enabler, I've told maybe 8 people they can borrow it. I literally finished it 9 minutes ago and intend to use an elaborate eenie, meenie, minie, moe scheme to choose the lucky one, but I'm unsure what to say to the other 8.

    Seriously though, the cover art really drew people in.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sean, heres what you can say to the other 8...

    http://www.burningbuilding.com/insidebuy.htm

    :)

    Thanks for the support Sean, hope you liked it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. "Sean, heres what you can say to the other 8..."

    Good one.

    ReplyDelete
  7. i must admit that i'm a bit distressed at this new offer.

    i purchased one of the original 50 and, regretfully, was not offered a free cd. oh well...i suppose i and the other 49 early birds will have to go cd-less. haha

    but seriously, great job on the novel and best of luck with the new batch.

    ReplyDelete