4/12/2008

Launch Day!

Ok dear reader types, I got my books from the printers yesterday, and mailed out all the current orders this morning. Let me tell you, it was a little uncomfortable walking into the post office carrying THREE GARBAGE SACKS full of packages. Oh how I could feel the glares of the massive line behind me boring into the back of my neck as I piled stacks upon stacks of packs onto the post office desk.

Three garbage sacks, you ask? Yes, to my astonishment I've already gotten rid of 37 copies! I want to express a HUGE thank you to all you people who came through to support indie lit, I'm really mindblown by the response. I was expecting to have this printing debt cling on for a long time but lo and behold, I only have 12 copies left. So thanks so much, guys, it really warms my heart that you're willing to throw down cash like that in good faith for an unofficial homemade back-alley novel. It may even restore my hope that the written word isn't dead yet.

So, let me point out again that I only have TWELVE (12) copies left, so if you're planning on ordering one, better do it now or you're gonna be left behind like the rapture.


1 comment: