4/13/2008

SOLD OUT!

Well I can hardly believe it but 2 days after getting my books from the printers, all 50 copies are already sold. Apologies to those of you who asked me to hold one for you, I would have loved to but it's a first-come first-serve kinda situation...when you're trying to pay off a printing debt, money talks, unfortunately.

I was amazed at the total lack of geographical congruity in these sales, you guys are all over the map! Look at this, I sent books to the following places:

Washington
Ohio
Kentucky
Illinois
New York
California
Michigan
North Carolina
Minnesota
Indianapolis
Virginia
Texas
Wyoming
Arizona
London
Australia
Brazil
Sweden


So, since the books flew off the shelves like hot sweet sexy flying pancakes, now the question is do I print another 50? I'm nervous to do so because I don't want to get stuck with the debt again if the flow of readers tapers off suddenly. So, if you are pretty sure you'd like to buy a copy, please email me at ***redacted*** and let me know. If I get enough interest to feel safe about it, I'll print another run. Don't just comment here, I need a real email so I can tally them up. And as we all know it's easy to drop a comment, but to send an actual EMAIL? That takes true commitment. And that's what I need.

Thank you tons to everyone who bought a copy! I hope you love it.

Also, I apologize to those of you who either asked for your copy to be signed or were expecting it to be...in the heat of the moment, I entirely forgot to sign any of them. No, this is NOT because I feel ridiculous signing autographs for anything when I'm waking up at 6 tomorrow to work for a sub-coffeestand wage and save money for some socks without holes in them. I just forgot. That's all. I'm sorry.



-Isaac

13 comments:

  1. that is amazing!

    haha

    I think you should print 50 more.. I'm sure they'd sell within a month at most.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Of course you should print a new lot. And make it a hundred! Nobody sells 50 books in such a short range of time, unles they're really good. Order more books, sell them on the streets if you get stuck with any.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey dude,

    I've tryed to mail you, but i received a failure notice. Could you confirm your e-mail for me or just send me a message: morettyg@gmail.com.

    Many thanks and as Marco said above: Order more books because you're good man!!!

    CHEERS

    ReplyDelete
  4. I got the book yesterday.

    Been reading it.


    I finally get why the girl is the beacon.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi man!
    I got your contact with Marco Aurelio from "Jesus me Chicoteia".
    I have read your text of the zombies...awesome, very funny!
    That`s the deal...i`m an "actor"(not a great actor, but whatever...)and i thing that will be very good to acting your text.
    What do think about it? Can i do this?

    See`ya

    Jeff Andrade(Brazil)

    ps: my english is not very good...sorry

    ReplyDelete
  6. I think Marco has a good idea. How many pages?...maybe people will think they're bootleg DVDs!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Holy christ, this book is long. I am so stoked, dude.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I just got it today, it looks fantastic. Also, I'm s bit glad it wasn't signed because I had to use my mom's name to order it, so you probably would have signed my mom's name. (I'm 15 without a credit card.)
    Also, the copy of the album was a pleasant and awesome surprise.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Haha, holy christ this book is long, Kara? It's like half an inch thick! What have you been reading lately, brochures? :)
    Hope you enjoy it.

    ReplyDelete
  10. WAY TO HURT MY FEELINGS, ISAAC.

    It's just that every other "indie" (for lack of a better word) book I've read is roughly the size of a brochure.

    I love it so far.

    ReplyDelete
  11. This book makes me never want to go to college or ever grow up because I feel like the fact I'm a fraction similar to this guy depresses me severely.

    P.S. 3 people at my school want to "read it when I'm done." Curiously I only intend on giving it to the Mexican girl that sounds like she came to America yesterday, in my help create a literate latino community.

    Yea, no sexual reason involved.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Greetings!

    I received the book & CD today. I can't wait to dig into it. Residents of trailer parks across North Carolina are raising a can of High Life in your honor today. Good luck with the publishing deal and / or bidding wars that are sure to ensue.

    James

    ReplyDelete