6/07/2008

BOOK REVIEWS ARE IN!

Ready for more gleeful self-promotion?

Well, as many of you may have noticed by my constant mentioning of it, I wrote a novel, and I'm trying to sell it. I printed 150 copies, and I have 60 left. Since I am quite literally a starving writer right now, I would very much like to sell those remaining 60. To YOU!

So I've collected a few reviews and responses from various readers, and posted them on my book page. I definitely understand distrust of "local authors" and their "vanity projects", so what I'd like to do is offer the book some legitimacy and prove to you that A) The book actually exists, and B) it's actually a decent read.

So go have a look. I mean, the woman who works on scripts for LOST loved it...how bad could it be?

http://www.burningbuilding.com/inside.htm





.

2 comments:

  1. So yeah! I picked it up last Monday and started reading it (I've had the book sitting around for like a month because of finals and stuff and couldn't get to it) and just finished it right now (like five minutes ago) and its

    reallyreallyreallyreallyreally times infinity plus a hagabazillion good :]

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ok, so I have a question for you... in shipping terms, does Puerto Rico count as U.S. or as international, 'cause we're vague like that.

    I've read half the preview so far, and for the sake of supporting unsponsored writers such as myself, I'm totally willing to buy it (plus, I like it!)

    ReplyDelete