9/29/2008

SUNROOF....delay....

My serial killer thriller teen family drama, SUNROOF, is following the path of such troubled but highly anticipated films as WATCHMEN and THE DARK KNIGHT, suffering through what we in Hollywood refer to as "development hell". I have one last delay to report---but I'm happy to tell you this is a short one.

SUNROOF will be released tomorrow instead of today. I'm ALMOST done with it, but I have to go to work in five minutes and probably won't be able to wrap this project until later tonight. So, since 7:00-11:00 AM on a workday is the internet-movie equivalent of an 8:00 Friday night premier for "real" movies, I'll be posting the finished movie tomorrow morning.

Get ready to laugh, cry, scream, and maybe eat a snack or something.

Don't open your SUNROOF!!

4 comments:

  1. Is there a sneak preview or something for VIPs or exclusive people?

    ReplyDelete
  2. It would be great to arrange something again this year. Are you going to do it again?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi, so what about a new arrangement?

    ReplyDelete