11/17/2009

Also

The new batch of Warm Bodies is sold out. All my book are belong to you. If you missed out, start checking bookstores next summer.

Also:

Sugar. Gelatin. Food color. In a shapeless blob shape. DOTS have to be the most uninspired candy ever made.
What candymaker looked at gum drops and thought, "These are too complicated"?

Also:

I'm moving back to Seattle December 5th. Finally taking the plunge into Capitol Hill. Wish me luck and fortitude.

Also:




















Fuck rollercoasters.


4 comments:

  1. Congratulations on selling all of your copies. A shame I couldn't get one, but I shall simply wait until they're fully published.
    Congratulations on moving as well, of course. Hope it goes smoothly. I've never liked the process of moving. All that packing and unpacking... not cool.
    As for DOTS, damn I love those things. They get stuck in my teeth and they are delicious while they do so.
    Finally, I love that picture. It made me laugh.

    ReplyDelete
  2. In answer to your question: What candymaker looked at gum drops and thought, "These are too complicated"?

    I give you the creator of Candy Buttons.

    ReplyDelete
  3. A shame I couldn't get one, but I shall simply wait until they're fully published.

    ReplyDelete