3/02/2011

Warm Bodies' first cast member! (Not April Fools this time, I swear!)

Hey guys. It looks like this whole crazy "words I wrote becoming a major motion picture" thing is actually going to happen. After much excruciatingly careful consideration, Summit Entertainment has found its R.

This man!


Wait, sorry. That's him when he was a precocious moppet in the film ABOUT A BOY. Here's him now:



You may have seen him in A SINGLE MAN, CLASH OF THE TITANS, or the British show SKINS. He's going to be playing Beast in the upcoming "young X-Men" X-Men film, and the titular giant killer in Bryan Singer's JACK THE GIANT KILLER. I think these roles should adequately prepare him to play our soft-hearted eater of children, R.

Pretty much everything has been on hold until R was cast, so now things should start rolling quickly. Next item of business: find a Julie!
Stay tuned, or as Brits like Nicholas would say, "chuned".

Love,

Isaac


18 comments:

  1. That's great! I've seen him in things before. Great actor. Congratulations, Isaac!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. jeremy Renner leather jacket obtained from the film The Bourne Heritage worn by Jeremy Renner has been available
      here buy it on discounted rates with worldwide shipping

      Delete
  2. Wow, that's amazing! He looks just like I imagined R in my mind. This is going to be so good.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Perfect! Isaac as a kid is actually a bit like this fellow in About A Boy.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Moppets don't get enough press. I say we go all moppet, all the time!

    (Seriously, congrats on the film! I will be there opening night in my one horse town.)

    ReplyDelete
  5. The truth is I pictured Ryan Gosling as R when i read the book... u know, in his Half-Nelson-scrawny-ass-nursing-a-crack-addiction look?... meh, I'm still ecstatic to know they're making the movie ... and this guy, well.. he might actually prove to be a great choice as well. Kudos!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Seth Green also has Douchevoice.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I haven't read the book (yet) but this guy is amazing!!! Kudos!

    ReplyDelete
  8. :O I love him! He's in Skins? I'll need to watch that show now.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Well he was such a misfit and so lovable in About a Boy, one of my favorite movies, I think he'll make a perfect R.

    Heather

    ReplyDelete
  10. I can totally be Julie. Just saying.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Perfect! He's such a cutiepie^_^... wait... what?

    ReplyDelete
  12. wonderful buk..i hope da movie will be great too!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. totally cannot wait! this august :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. yamaha wear

    Exceptionally useful thank you, I think your subscribers would probably want a lot more items of this nature carry on the excellent effort.

    ReplyDelete
  15. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Angelina Jolie leather jacket obtained from the movie Wanted worn by Angelina Jolie has been available
    here buy it on discounted rates with worldwide shipping

    ReplyDelete