4/26/2011

Book is on shelves. I'm on TV.

Hi guys.
Today at last, half a year after it hit shelves overseas, WARM BODIES is finally for sale in the USA of America. Find it at your favorite book store, unless your favorite bookstore is one like Left Bank Books in Seattle, which probably doesn't stock commercial books from commercial publishers, only books that are hand-written by the author in the author's blood on dried sheaves of the author's skin.

Also, a last minute cancelation (of a guest so important the host couldn't even remember who it was) led to a last minute booking on New Day Northwest, a morning talk show on Seattle's King 5 News. So I rushed down to Seattle last night, got my hair cut, and went on TV. Weird! Here's the clip:



It was my first public appearance of pretty much any kind, so go easy on me.


Speaking of public appearances, why not attend my second one? I'm doing my first reading this friday, April 29th, at Third Place Books in Lake Forest Park, near Seattle. I'll be reading a short story or two, maybe something from Warm Bodies, "A"-ing some "Q"s, and getting severe dry mouth.

Come hang out! Admission is 1 High Five.

Also, to recap: here's the book on Amazon. (but please buy it at a local bookstore if you can!)

And here's the book's Facebook Fan Page for you to LIKE!

6 comments:

  1. Dang. So many housewives to chose from.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I invested my time wisely when I decided to cyber stalk this website a couple years ago.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations, Isaac. It really is refreshing to see someone coming up from indie roots to do so well for themselves. I have enjoyed vicariously living "the dream" through your surprise (and well deserved) success!

    ReplyDelete
  4. She keeps cutting you.:|

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am so glad to have an original pressing of this. It's cool to see it go mainstream.

    ReplyDelete
  6. wow i love you dude <3 still haven't read warm bodies but will get my hands on it soon...

    ReplyDelete