4/17/2011

Book Trailer 2 Redux: The Threequel

Remember how I've been bitching and moaning about the amateur quality of the book trailer that I made years ago and was then forced to use as Warm Bodies'? official representative to the internet? Well, I went ahead and remade the whole thing with my friend Tiffany Laine De Mott and her fancy pants camera.
Some of it is the same shots, some of it is all new. Please enjoy:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oBv7cC_qU30


(It's too wide-screen to embed here)


If it pleases you, please spread it around the internet. R needs your help.

Thanks to Tiffany for her beautiful photography, and to my dear brother Nathan for letting me kill and eat him about 15 times.

4 comments:

  1. Very nice!! I'm impressed with this considering you did it on your own. Also, must comment that I just read this with my book club and we all loved it! Very original, tons of very poignant sentences. Really makes you think and strangely fall for a zombie.

    ReplyDelete
  2. 1. Your shoes are too new
    2. Your gait is too well-supported. Not enough limping/dragging of feet.

    SO MANY PLOT HOLES IN THE TRAILER.
    jkjk

    Good job!

    -Sean

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ha! You're right about the shoes. I worried about that. But I didn't want to ruin a good pair of shoes for this, and I didn't think they'd be visible. Damn you and your eye for detail! :-)

    The gait was a technical issue. I wanted to walk slower, but with all these quick cuts, I needed to be fast enough to visibly move through a scene without lingering forever. I already had to do a bunch of jump cuts to get me from point A to B without excruciating slowness.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think it's gloriously beautiful. :o) -Hillary

    ReplyDelete