4/01/2014

Warm Bodies SEQUEL UPDATE! (April Fools prank)

April Fools prank!As some of you know, Warm Bodies is not a stand-alone novel. I've already written and released a prequel novella and I'm currently working on the conclusion to this asymmetrical, chronologically wrinkled trilogy--a full-blown sequel of foolishly epic proportions.

I've been working on this book for over a year and a half now, but I've still revealed almost nothing about it, not even a title. I've been keeping the story under close guard, waiting for the molten parts to cool before I let anyone touch them, but I'm happy to announce today is the day I'm ready to show it off.

Are you ready? Here it is:




April Fools prank!HEATED HEARTS, the third and final entry in the Chronicles of Warm Bodies Saga.April Fools prank!



April Fools prank!Love can bloom in the most unlikely of places--like the rotting heart of corpse! It's the day before R and Julie's wedding, and all of Citi Stadium is preparing to celebrate their union. But can Julie really go through with it? After all, her dad just died a week ago, her fiancé still craves human flesh, primal forces are bent on dragging humanity back to the self-serving savagery of nature--and on top of all that, she's behind on her homework!April Fools prank!

April Fools prank!But when she learns a startling truth, all these urgent global conflicts suddenly become irrelevant--because Julie is pregnant. But when the mysterious Quinn shows up at Undead Academy, she begins to feel the stirrings of feelings that have nothing to do with the child growing in her belly and everything to do with the fact that she may have a destiny she never imagined as the prophesied Girl Who is More Special Than Everyone Else and also Quinn is cute. Will Julie be able to choose between steady, reliable, but dangerous R and mysterious, passionate, but dangerous Quinn? And what about funny, quirky, but dangerous Marty, her childhood friend who has always been there for her? Or weird, dandruff-sprinkled Bertrand, a guy she met at a party last night? How will Julie navigate this tangled web of romance while also fulfilling her destiny and still find time to raise a cute, passionate, but dangerous zombie baby and update her sarcastic gossip blog?April Fools prank for the love of God!

HEATED HEARTS is an enjoyable, pleasant, and thoroughly readable yarn of bloodless adventure and sexless romance that will capture the hearts of teens and movie studios alike.



.


Stumble Upon Toolbar

20 comments:

  1. I call shenanigans. April Fool's joke....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha! Damn you. You had me going for a minute there.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You had me going for a minute... thank goodness for April Fool's!

    ReplyDelete
  4. *glances over at the calendar* Mm hm.

    Of course, though, this is now begging for a fan-fiction treatment...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my goodness, I was about to burn my copy of Warm Bodies out of disgust. Good thing I realized what was going on before then!

    ReplyDelete
  6. When do I get my personally signed copy?

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh... and I guess Nora just finds an attractive doctor and run off with him so you have not to mention her? ;)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Yeah, I'm not going to lie. It took me until the line "she's behind on her homework!" to understand exactly what I was reading. Good one! You got me for a second.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Got me for a minute there! Hahaha :) Though we're still looking out for a REAL title and synopsis for the sequel ;)

    ReplyDelete
  10. and then imagine it was no April Fool's news O_o

    ReplyDelete
  11. "Documentaries are an exploration replica belts of the subject in question. Fabricating anything turns the story into a work of prada replica fiction. The deaths are real but the humanity onscreen is chanel outlet prefabricated for our enjoyment."in this video series, YES I would agree that fabricating anything cheapens the effect, because you are actually louis vuitton outlet filming a FAKE bear attack, however I have seen many CGI automobile rolex datejust replica crashes and trainwrecks and plane crashes as plausable explanations of how the crash happened (because no cameras were present) swiss replica watches this effect was used in the OJ simpson trial and will probably next be used to recreate the famous Steve Fossett plane crash accident that took his life.

    ReplyDelete
  12. "Also, Quinn is cute."

    ReplyDelete
  13. Mon dieu, i have never laughed so much reading a summary! I'm upset seing no vampire occurence... ;) I think I'd cry tears of blood i knew all your stuffs on april ;)

    Oh btw, you checked out the fanfictions of warm bodies, by curiosity?


    Thank's for all your job, bons baisers de Suisse ~

    ReplyDelete
  14. At Singhhomes our mission is to deliver exceptional Quality home on time and in a manner that would meet and exceed the expectations of our customers

    ReplyDelete